Midnight's Protege Parts For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightProtege

Contributor
:
MSP
Re: Battery Duct

Will be a good addition to my car once it gets here - the cooling duct should come in handy if I need to drive to Jerusalem or Dubai in the near future.

Re: Parts

I will be storing the remainder of the parts unsold and therefore no longer be responding to this thread or logging in.

Thanks all for your interest and have a nice day ^_^ - Mods please close the thread.

Last edited:
For real. A 250 dollar Mazdaspeed badge. (crazy) You can get steering wheels WITH airbag for $280 too.

Sorry, not trying to be a dick, but I'd rather seem like an ass to one guy than watch 20 people pay that much for used parts all the way from Singapore.

BTW, to make that engine cover fit correctly, you also need a valve cover from an MSP. EDIT: Wait, that cover is for a 1.6l engine. Whoa.

Last edited:
If you happen to have or be able to score the battery air cooling duct, lemme know.......doubting it since this seems to be unobtainable unicorn part...............ZL01-18-596

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/sho...ec-battery-cooling-duct-installed!&highlight=

battery%2520duct%2520parts.jpg

Yes, I can probably get that for you with no issues as a result of having contacts at Mazda dealerships worldwide and inside the plant.

Unicorn or not its always available - the only problem is the price that my connections tend to levy along the pipe to me.

I've had no choice but to keep my car in tiptop shape so hitherto i've been (forced to) buy brand new parts that seem to be unicorns time and again...

Will send a few emails out and look into the matter. KIV for now.

Have a nice day.
That'd be great. Lemme know what you find out. I like doing other market oem mods. I have Chinese grill, badged as 323F, German wiper arm with the wing on it for LHD, cupholders, footlamp kit, compass/temp mirror, console extension, cabin air filter and a few others as well as some other model USDM additions like M6 wagon rr wiper, tribute nozzles, MSP embroidered mats, 03.5 MSP lip, MSP door sills, MSP vc with cover, etc. Thanks for checking...........

Last edited:
Hey man, I notice that you have RHD.....I happen to have a set of RHD arms with the wing on driver's side that I scored by mistake off ebay. If you are interested maybe we could make some little deduction off the battery duct price and I'll send it to ya. I'm not going to be able to do anything with it other than stealing the wing off it and custom mounting it to my passenger side arm. I am not going to do that. I can get a pic of it for you so you can check it out. IIRC it was in pretty good shape as far as not being too krusty from salt or anything..............

OK, mine just fills in between top of arm and down towards cowl. I can't even tell it's there from inside the car. I have had the Valeo and some other frameless blades as well. These in pic sit down closer to windshield than those because of the box thing sticking up where arm connects on the others with bare blades...............

germ_wipe1.jpg

Last edited:
Would be great if you could put up photos of ALL the things you're offering for sale as per site T&C's. Please?

Re: Battery Duct

Will be a good addition to my car once it gets here - the cooling duct should come in handy if I need to drive to Jerusalem or Dubai in the near future.

Re: Parts

I will be storing the remainder of the parts unsold and therefore no longer be responding to this thread or logging in.

Thanks all for your interest and have a nice day ^_^ - Mods please close the thread.
Wow, guessing the unicorn part is gonna stay a unicorn part..........wutta tease, lol.........

Hey man, I notice that you have RHD.....I happen to have a set of RHD arms with the wing on driver's side that I scored by mistake off ebay. If you are interested maybe we could make some little deduction off the battery duct price and I'll send it to ya. I'm not going to be able to do anything with it other than stealing the wing off it and custom mounting it to my passenger side arm. I am not going to do that. I can get a pic of it for you so you can check it out. IIRC it was in pretty good shape as far as not being too krusty from salt or anything..............

I may be interested in those wiper arms as long as it's the arms and not the head.

So what was the point of this thread. Selling s*** overly priced, then change his mind cause no one bought anything.

Striving for attention?

I mean, seriously........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back