Megan Racing Springs?

FlannelBoy711

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Any Protege5's with these springs ive heard they give up to a 2" drop. Was wondering if anyone had a picture

FlannelBoy711 said:
Any Protege5's with these springs ive heard they give up to a 2" drop. Was wondering if anyone had a picture

Going all Megan huh??? There is a red P5 on here...can't remeber off hand the screen name....there is a picture in his sig...BTW yes it is a 2" drop all around.. If you search for the springs on CarDomain you'll find a few with em...

**Here he is http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/member.php?u=21919**

Last edited:
I've also read that the Megan springs have ungodly high spring rates so expect a very stiff ride in the city. Also, the spring gods heavily discourage using them with stock struts.

I have had my Eibachs for about 30k and stock struts are still doing great. Pro-kit gives a nice 1.4f 1.8r drop.

FlannelBoy711 said:
OK then what would be best springs for stock struts?

I believe the general rule is to get springs that are no more than 20-25% stiffer than your stock springs. A lot of people have run the Eibach Pro-Kit with stock struts with no problems.

ive got megan springs on my car matched with tokico illuminas. i went with the illuminas due to the higher spring rates, but hp's will work just as well.

my sig has one pic, heres another of my p5 on the springs:

DSC01590.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

one more

DSC01573.jpg

here mine compared to a stock msp:

DSC01559.jpg

Back