meet before winter?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
:
2006 Mazda 3s
yea i saw it, wasnt really interested, went down there already this year for layed out at the park. and i like free events ;) only 19, working part time so i like to save my money.

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
I could prolly host another cleaning meet but given the lackluster attendance at the last one I'd say some in Mass should prolly host.

Astral

who got tha funk?
Contributor
I'm down for a meet. Even if we just go drinkin' somewhere.

What about Kent Falls or some other state park?

Tautochrone

04 MAZDA RX-8
:
2004 Mazda rx8
I've been gone for a loooong time but I've since moved up to Boston and would love to catch up with you guys :)

Fireglow6

I make Decisions!
:
2012 Mazda 6 iSport
I dont know if any of you are interested but... There is a Charity Show at Scion of Braintree this Saturday... 7pm 25 to enter.. all proceeds go to the fight against cancer! They have a class for everything. $25 to enter and you get a shirt. I will be there will Kyle repping MONE and NEMOC!

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:

chuyler1

goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Gee, looks like someone stole my idea. I mentioned it on FB back in July. Anywho...I'm game for Mt Washington. Just added it to my calendar but we'll see if anything else comes up. That is typically a busy weekend for us.

Let's grab beers or something after LRP. Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for me if we meet in Mass.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
it will have to be tues, i leave for fl thursday...oleg? tonyx2? anyone else? waltham would be good....bertuuci's

:
2006 Mazda 3s
october 30th? if its going to be a good sized meet ill be able to go, if its only gonna be a few ppl, i might not hour and a half drive

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, 2003.5
thats close to holloween, might not be easy considering 4hr of drive to MA , weekend would be ideal for me :(

when you'll be back from FL Mark ?