mazdastuff.com

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
for oem mazda parts please see richard at mazdastuff.com. :D he has helped me and other members with fast service and good pricing! he also can help us with shop manual questions (copies of parts list, install instructions etc...). he recently helped me with my need for the oem alarm install schematic/pictoral diagrams.

Protege Mommy

rock chipped to hell!!
:
2001 Sunlight Silver Protege ES
Richard has been more than helpful in trying to locate parts for me. And the prices are always reasonable. Highly recommended!

Rudy23

2007 Mazda3 GT
:
2007 Mazda3
Just bought a stock alarm system for my Protege 5.

I've had an excellent experience shopping with Mazdastuff. Their price was the lowest in North America. Richard was very helpful and shipped the alarm the same day. Everything was in the box as promised.

Now, if only the local Mazda dealer was that good........ .

Ja7Red

Enthusiast
:
03.5 Titanium MSP
What's the best way to contact them and get Richard? Would email or phone be best, or is there another way that's better?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
i've emailed him a dozen or so times and he responds promptly each time. he is excellent!!

:
12 MS3, 11 CX-9
Do you have a copy of that Alarm Schematic that you could post or e-mail to me: jjrsae@yahoo.com I want to put in the compustar alarm and having the schematic would probably make things a bit easier.

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
TheJohnny said:
Do you have a copy of that Alarm Schematic that you could post or e-mail to me: jjrsae@yahoo.com I want to put in the compustar alarm and having the schematic would probably make things a bit easier.
done!

:
12 MS3, 11 CX-9
You Da Man... thanks so much. Those will certainly help when the time comes. And Richard is great to deal with, I ordered some stuff from him and he's fast as hell.

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
for oem mazda parts please see richard at mazdastuff.com. :D he has helped me and other members with fast service and good pricing! he also can help us with shop manual questions (copies of parts list, install instructions etc...). he recently helped me with my need for the oem alarm install schematic/pictoral diagrams.
Is his email richard@mazdastuff.com ? I placed an order from them online a couple of weeks age and haven't recieved anything from them. No email, phone call, nothing. My credit card was charged and i can't find any info on their website. It says to email if there's a problem but no email is provided! Not even a phone number.