Mazdaspeed/Tri Point Engineering B-Spec Rear Sway Bar $125 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasyatz

:
2013 Mazda2 Sport
Was used for 2 years, never saw winter but the pain process used by Tri-Point wasn't that great so it was resprayed last year.
Both rod ends are tight but have oxidized a bit. all installation hardware is included.

$125.00 Shipped in lower US48, will ship other places, but it will cost you a bit more. Just to give you an idea; London, ON CAN is an extra $46 plus duties and tax.

This is by far, the best rear sway bar (technically is a rear beam brace by design; but Mazda calls it a sway bar so I shall also) you can buy for the Mazda2. It gives you the ability to add not only adjustable roll rate, but also the ability to adjust and control rear toe. It's not SCCA STF legal, but a must have for a track car or any prep level above STF (or with a club other than the SCCA).

At aggressive ride heights (under 24" rear) with sifter than 400# rear springs, will kiss the muffler a bit, but a straight pipe fixes that, or just let it clearance the exhaust for you. I ran it on the car for a year and loved it, until the folks at the SCCA crawled under the car and promptly declared it "not a sway bar by design".

It's a long FS post, but I've covered mostly every possible question.

Text 732-690-691 nine if you're interested. I don't always check pm on the forum, and email sometimes gets the spam filter discard.

1a79353a3fae0bb0e9dd7ef0276f7367.jpg

Thanks for using our Marketplace but please note the RULES: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...tplace-Rules&p=6444980&viewfull=1#post6444980

Specifically these...

- If you do not follow the Marketplace Rules, your thread may be closed and or deleted.

- A picture MUST be posted of the item including something that has “Mazdas247” written on it (paper, cardboard, etc). Also, “Mazdas247” plus your USERNAME and DATE must be visible on a sign within the picture.

- If you're selling multiple items, you need to post one photo for each item.

IMG_4790.jpg

Your understanding and cooperation would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Sorry.. Forgot to put the username tag on it. It sold anyway but I'll fix the other post as well. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back