MazdaSpeed Performance Accessories Catalog

I got one the other day when I stopped into a dealer in Cerritos, CA. They knew nothing about the o3.5's but they had this catalog I hadn't seen before. Unfortunately now regular Protege's will look like the Speeds. But it does have lowering springs in it that I was wondering if they would work on the MazdaSpeeds. My guess is yes they would but I'm not sure since the suspension is completely different. They don't show the ground effect kit or spoiler for sale but they do show a silver protege with the kit and spoiler on it. I can scan it in tomorrow if it hasn't already been shared on here.

I think most of us have seen it. I don't think regular Proteges will look like the Mazdaspeed Proteges any more than the regular Proteges started looking like the MP3s. You can check the part numbers, but I believe the springs in the catalog are the springs that come on the Mazdaspeed Protege.

This isn't the long awaited line of Mazdaspeed parts and accessories that Mazda is supposed to be releasing. We're still waiting for that.

Back