Mazdaspeed garage sale!!!!!!!

I have some stuff for sale!!
I'm done with the mazda speed and I need to get rid of this stuff.
I have a Greddy catback, some gauge rings, and a brand spaking new rim!
I will post pics today!!

Mike what else do you have? Did you get the new house? Been seeing a black one around the area. I guess thats not you anymore.

I got rid of the Speed a couple of months ago. I got a new Rav4. funny thing is it's as fast as the speed and I can fit the baby stroller in the back! :)
pics!:

Attachments

• DSC05168.JPG
    DSC05168.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC05169.JPG
    DSC05169.JPG
    355.3 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC05171.JPG
    DSC05171.JPG
    424.5 KB · Views: 104
mazdaspeed Mike said:
I got rid of the Speed a couple of months ago. I got a new Rav4. funny thing is it's as fast as the speed and I can fit the baby stroller in the back! :)
pics!:

I got rid of my P5 and replaced it with an xB, Same thing. Just as fast as the P5 and I can fit a stroller in the back! And way more fun!

I have a Mazdaspeed Axle-back for P5 for Local sale only.

Last edited:
for some reason it will not let me post pics of the other stuff.
I have the greddy sp2 in great condition for $300. I wanted $350 before, but i have lowered it.
I also have a Craftsman 6.0 hp pushmower. it's about 3 yrs old, and it starts and runs great. I just got a new mower so i no longer need this one. it has a briggs and stratton engine, with a 22" cut width. and big wheels in the back. I'll take $50.
I can email pics.

Dont attach the image.....when your posting add an Image with the "insert image" button. May be interested in the SP2, just would like to see pics whenever you can.....how long has it been on and any damage?

that doesn't work either! I can email you pics if you like. just pm me with your address and I will shoot them right over.
there is a scratch on the underside of the can, but you can't see it from the car. there is no damage to the pipes themselves.

Padanky said:
I got rid of my P5 and replaced it with an xB, Same thing. Just as fast as the P5 and I can fit a stroller in the back! And way more fun!

I have a Mazdaspeed Axle-back for P5 for Local sale only.

not to threadjack but....

Just as fast as the P5...not so sure about that

More cargo room......For sure!

Way more fun than a P5...I call BS on that! Unless you have a weird definition of fun.

Dude, I ran a 16.9 stock with my 5 speed xB. Way more fun than even my full Mazdaspeed suspension P5. Ask Carl (hellcat) or Charles (citizenpro), the box isn't that slow! It weighs in around 300lbs lighter than the P5. I run consistant upper 16's with a price tag 3grand under the P5 with a 1.5 Liter. There are all motor 1.5Lt xB's running In the 14's. I've owned both, you haven't! Don't hate! I'll contest you any day 1.5 n/a against your 2.0!

By the way your stock P5 is lookin sweet! LOL!
I just wish I could afford to mod my xB like your P5. With one income and a family of four it's kinda hard! J/K, one day you will get something going!(fuoops)

Donas64 said:
not to threadjack but....

Just as fast as the P5...not so sure about that

More cargo room......For sure!

Way more fun than a P5...I call BS on that! Unless you have a weird definition of fun.

Attachments

• My P5 143.jpg
    My P5 143.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_21817.JPG
    IMG_21817.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Charles we need to all get together again, I want to see the work you got done. How is the repair I did doing?

mazdaspeed Mike said:
pics!:
PM sent about the guage rings

Padanky said:
Dude, I ran a 16.9 stock with my 5 speed xB. Way more fun than even my full Mazdaspeed suspension P5. Ask Carl (hellcat) or Charles (citizenpro), the box isn't that slow! It weighs in around 300lbs lighter than the P5. I run consistant upper 16's with a price tag 3grand under the P5 with a 1.5 Liter. There are all motor 1.5Lt xB's running In the 14's. I've owned both, you haven't! Don't hate! I'll contest you any day 1.5 n/a against your 2.0!

By the way your stock P5 is lookin sweet! LOL!
I just wish I could afford to mod my xB like your P5. With one income and a family of four it's kinda hard! J/K, one day you will get something going!(fuoops)

Hey man, I wasn't hating on your Scion but stock for stock the P5 wins in the quarter mile. The IT guy where I work has a scion xB and honestly while an it's an incredibly practical car, and I would not knock anyone for owning one, perfomance wise bone stock, it's just as slow if not slower than a stock P5. It is lighter than a P5 but don't kid yourself to thinking that it's not slow unless you mod it.

Thanks for complementing my stock P5. I happen to like it stock as I don't want to sink money into making a slow car only marginally faster. I'd rather put that money towards things like my wife and I's house payment (something that will actually appreciate in value) and saving for retirement. So you have fun with the modded breadbox and enjoy running your high 16's!(enguard)

Last edited:
Honestly though, I'm not knocking your car or anything but when you said that an xb os more fun to drive than a P5, I just could not contain my laughter. It's a good car. I hope you have fun with it.

Yeah, Padanky is a freak of a driver......anything he jumps into he gets good times in. And yea bud, we'll get together soon....sorry bout that meet a couple weeks ago, i fell asleep.

Back