mazdaspeed exhaust

I'm having lots of problems with my stock tires it seems in the snow and on wet streets.
Whenever I accelerate around a corner (like turning right at a stoplight, maybe 15mph tops) there's a little bit of skid, and I can feel the tires slipping slightly. It's getting kind of worrisome as well, since as I type this the snow is really coming down here and we're expecting like 8 inches.
I've also noticed this in rain too, on wet roads. Is this the tires, guys? If some better tires would help with this problem, I'd gladly be willing to fork over the cash for a new set.
It's kinda scary to feel like by turning left at a light you might just skid off the road or into oncoming traffic if the road happens to be damp.

I must ask, would I have problems putting a mazdaspeed muffler on if I have a custom cat back system? I know I'll have to get it welded on but I was wondering if it would sound any different

My stock tires suck in rain too. I've hydroplaned at 60+ mph, and that's a scary feeling. I think I'm just going to go to Tirerack in South Bend and get some Kuhmo Ecsta AST's, or whatever they recommend.

Back on topic, my Mazdaspeed exhaust arrives tomorrow according to the UPS tracking number.

SlimMilkMan327 said:
I must ask, would I have problems putting a mazdaspeed muffler on if I have a custom cat back system? I know I'll have to get it welded on but I was wondering if it would sound any different

I'm sure if you open up the piping then it would certainly be louder.

Back