Status
Not open for further replies.

slow6

Mazdaspeed 6 Low miles Built

2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
Basic info
Grey Exterior
Black Cloth Interior
Under 66,000 miles with only 15,000 miles on Dealership replaced engine with paperwork.
2.3L turbo Direct Injection 4 Cyl
6 Speed Manual transmission
Premium Bose sound with 6 disc CD changer.
Power Steering, locks, AC blows cold.
New Tires less than 2000 miles ago
New battery less than 6 months ago

Upgrades
See Table in pictures

This 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 has no problems keeping up with V8's. It has been safely modified to almost 400 All wheel horse power. This set up is able to run 650 HP, but the platform is limited by fuel. There are some people who have used alternative methods of fueling to reach over 700 hp but for sake of safety and cost the car has been left to standard 91 octane fuel netting 381 AWHP and 404 FT/LBS torque.

With over $10,000 invested this car has been safely, and tastefully modified, however it will not standard California SMOG. I am forced to sell it because I am nearing the end of my military enlistment and would like to get out of this car payment. There are a few dents and dings but what car doesn't have those. Feel free to contact me via email, phone, or text with offers or questions. If you decide to email me Please address me by Jon so that I can quickly determine what is and is not spam.

Phone : 7194949385 Call preferred
Email : hockey.freak43@gmail.com

List Date: 12/30/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mazdaspeed 6 Low miles Built
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $15000 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Mazdaspeed 6 Low miles Built

Last edited:
This is a Best offer Thread, I do owe money on a loan and I need to get out from the loan is the reason for selling.

Forgot to add that it comes with the OEM mazdaspeed car cover as well... I am open to offers, and don't get on the forum much, so If you have an offer shoot me a text/email. I am looking for a quick sale with my time running out in the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back