Not open for further replies.
Gauging Interest (GI)
Group Buy (GB)
Want to Buy (WTB)
Want to Trade (WTT)
For Sale (FS)
Posting Rules and Guidelines!

Are you a Vendor?
- If yes, please click on the following link...

Can I Gauge Interest and or post a Group Buy on Mazdas247?
- Only as an Authorized Sponsor, Authorized Vendor or Approved Merchant Member. Members CAN NOT Gauge Interest or post Group Buys on Mazdas247.

Is it FREE to post WTB, WTT and FS threads on Mazdas247?
- Yes and ONLY for personally owned items and NOT for profit.

What should I know before posting a WTB, WTT and or FS thread?
- While we do our best to maintain a trustworthy Marketplace and help resolve issues, know that you buy, trade and or sell at your own risk, Mazdas247 is not responsible in any way, shape or form. By utilizing Mazdas247, you accept this policy.

- If you do not follow the Marketplace Rules, your thread may be closed and or deleted.

- Selling on Mazdas247 is a privilege, not a right.

- Scamming / Scammers WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

- You may be labeled a "Potential Scammer!" if no response to a scam allegation is received. This label can only be applied and removed by an Administrator when deemed necessary.

What are the Rules?
- You MUST NOT sell things that you do not currently have in your possession.

- Post Direct Listings Only...Do Not post a link to your listing on another website.

- Both Buyers and Sellers MUST display their real location under their avatar area.

- Required Delivery Confirmation and or Tracking Number on all sales.

- A picture MUST be posted of EACH item including something that has “Mazdas247” hand written on it. “Mazdas247” plus your USERNAME and DATE must be clearly visible on a sign within the picture.

- Remember, if you're selling multiple items, you need to post one picture of each item.

index.php

Buyer / Seller Advice
- Do not use Cash Apps

- If you use PayPal, do so with Purchase Protection. *Beware! Friends and Family / "Sending to a friend" IS NOT covered by PayPal's Purchase Protection.

- Search Mazdas247 and Google for Buyer / Seller feedback

- Include your eBay Rating and Feedback Stats

Questions, suggestions or feedback?
Please contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back