Mazda6 Photos - Share your pics!

Byakuya

Shiro Shinobi
V
2014 White Mazda 6 GT
Making a comeback to the forums after many many years with the protege, the mazdspeed 3. I now own a 6 with a couple of mods (headbang)

Well done, sir! Always loved the look of those Vossens on the 3rd gen 6. Makes me really want to go out and get new photos of mine too...

Don't think I've posted here before - here's my 2014 with 110k miles on her :)

V
Mazda 6s Wagon
Well done, sir! Always loved the look of those Vossens on the 3rd gen 6. Makes me really want to go out and get new photos of mine too...

Don't think I've posted here before - here's my 2014 with 110k miles on her :)

Awesome Byakuya!
Looking better than ever!!!

V
Mazda Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve
Proud new owner if a Mazda 6 Grand Touring Reserve here, longtime Mazda fan but first time owner. Coming from owning only rwd higher hp cars, it's quite a change but this new 6 has enough torque to keep me happy.

Last edited:
V
2015 Mazda 6
Wow. Looks like they did an amazing job with the leather!!
Thanks! The color really changes depending on the sunlight. The shade in the picture is what I would've liked it to look like during the day. But it only looks like that when the sun is setting. During the afternoon with the bright sunlight, it goes more towards the orange side. If I could do it over I would go for a few shades darker.

The company is actually Canadian. Canadaseatskins.ca. Have mats for alot of vehicles (except premium brands).
I would recommend it to anyone looking to give their Mazda6 a boost. They have dozens of colors.

Latest posts