Mazda5 priced low, chances probably still slim

P5w3kids

:
2003 P5
I operate a website that performs price comparisons adjusted for feature differences. I recently put the Mazda5 into my database and was surprised to learn it's just slightly more expensive than a Mazda3.

I should probably replace my P5 with one of these, as I have three kids but refuse to drive an automatic. I've actually been telling people for some time that I'd be very interested in a three-row vehicle with a nimble feel and manual transmission. The Mazda5 is the logical conclusion. That said, it's not nearly as pretty as my car, and doubt it will be as fun to drive. I plan to check one out as soon as possible.

My guess is that there will be a limited market for this vehicle. If so, it could be quite cheap used, or even new if they decide to load on some rebates.

P5w3kids said:
I operate a website that performs price comparisons adjusted for feature differences. I recently put the Mazda5 into my database and was surprised to learn it's just slightly more expensive than a Mazda3.

I should probably replace my P5 with one of these, as I have three kids but refuse to drive an automatic. I've actually been telling people for some time that I'd be very interested in a three-row vehicle with a nimble feel and manual transmission. The Mazda5 is the logical conclusion. That said, it's not nearly as pretty as my car, and doubt it will be as fun to drive. I plan to check one out as soon as possible.

My guess is that there will be a limited market for this vehicle. If so, it could be quite cheap used, or even new if they decide to load on some rebates.

This is what I am hoping for. A $3000 rebate would be nice :D.

Back