Mazda3 Yellow Speed Coilovers!

:
07 MS3
my car is going to look like it fell into a clown's laundry basket by the time it's done. Red car, white (or gold, I can't decide!) wheels, yellow coils...might as well replace the front emblem with a squishy red nose and call it a day.

:
MPS3
now the waiting game - cant wait to put these on and pull out the dead stockers
what to do with my road magnet springs after that.........

J'sMz3

Night Rider
:
2010 Mazda3 sport 5 door
Here is a few more pics (adjusted to max height) Its been about a week and 320 miles. I absolutely love these! I'm going to give it one more week before I get aligned to make sure its completely settled... One thing I would suggest is spry them down with a dry wax or silicone spray( don't get on brakes!!!) it will help repel water and road grime make them easier to clean

Last edited:

J'sMz3

Night Rider
:
2010 Mazda3 sport 5 door
Being my daily driver and a upcoming Colorado Winter to contend with I'm going to leave it as is right now. They have already given me about a 1.25" drop as the 2010's are jacked pretty high to start. I don't want to be plowing snow with my under carriage this Winter. Come Spring I'll drop it lower..

:
MPS3
just got mine fitted today on my gen1. 15f 10r, feels a lot better then stock dampers + roadmagnet springs
haven't driven much but so far so good.
as for height, i am slightly higher now than my roadmagnet setup, didnt take a before pic but now my rear is a few mm above my tyre where before they were almost tucked

:
MPS3
unsure as i took it too a shop to get installed - but he didn't mention they were at the bottom. Just said ride is a bit firm at the current settings but its much better than what it was!!!

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
you can adjust the height WAY down if thats where you are sitting. you'll also want to give the car a day or so to settle.

:
2009 Mazda3 hatchback, 1994 Mx-6 w/ a turbo, 1993 Mazda 929
So um... Bump!

How low do these things go? I am thinking about selling my H&Rs for something that goes lower. I am already right around 2.25" lower than stock front and rear on stock sized tires but I would like to go lower.

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
So um... Bump!

How low do these things go? I am thinking about selling my H&Rs for something that goes lower. I am already right around 2.25" lower than stock front and rear on stock sized tires but I would like to go lower.
i have had the car touching the ground with these. frankly, thats not something i'd recommend. but they do go very low.

:
Can you send me any more information about the kit they offer for the mazda3? I am probably going to be in the market for a new setup in the spring because I almost have my H&Rs at maximum low right now and I have 1" of rake.

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
Can you send me any more information about the kit they offer for the mazda3? I am probably going to be in the market for a new setup in the spring because I almost have my H&Rs at maximum low right now and I have 1" of rake.
just replied to your email. thank you.

:
Awesome! Thanks!

Are you sure about the spring rates? That seems pretty high considering BCs "extreme package" uses 7k front springs and 4k rear springs. That's twice as stiff in front and more than twice as stiff in the rear which seems pretty excessive.