Mazda2 2012 Coil springs

Hello all, I hope I am posting this in the right category. I am looking for some heavy duty coil springs for my Mazda2. Does anyone have a source for those? I can buy OEM Mazda Springs, but is there a better option? Maybe Lesjofors, or Sachs? I cant find any front coil springs by these manufacturers, so I also don't know the spring rate. Help if you can. Thanks Dan

:
Mazda 2 / RSTi / FJ80
Hi Dan, when you say heavy duty are you referring to a stiffer spring rate to hold additional weight? Is there a purpose in mind as to why you may need different front coils? I think you'll be hard pressed finding a non-lowering spring that isn't pretty much the same as the OE spring.

I put Bilstein struts on the front and figured I had some options, but figured wrong. I went with OEM springs for the front, they had the highest spring rate anyway for stock height. I would have liked to put coil overs all around but that's to rich for my blood. I didn't want to lower it because of the tires/wheels I have for it. The spring choices for the rear are plentiful, and since I put a hitch on the car I will be putting stiff springs on the back(still need to research). I'll get some pics up as soon as I get a chance. Thanks mattl