Mazda Team?

Dexter

Banned
Contributor
yeah this is true, the team mayhem banners arent bad at all, im just not a fan of sportin a banner. :p

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
not gonna sport a banner, and i would prefer to make whatever team we decide on to have as little requirement, pomp, circumstance, exclusivity, snobbish rules as possible.

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Requirements: You drive a Mazda, you hate and despise all Mazda Dealerships.

Those are what I came up with it, sorry my mind is else where thinking about how to prepare to fight my car dealership tomorrow!

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
yeah the mayhem banner is cool.....how else can we have a team without some type of banner or sticker that people would notice...and why do u have to fight ur dealer tomarro???

Dimitrios

Contributor
:
2012 CWP MS3
I vote secret handshake > window banners....we could be like the Buffalo's on the Flinstones......yabba dabba doo!!.....

*ahem* sorry.....long day at work...............

:
NRRfrogmanP5 said:
and why do u have to fight ur dealer tomarro???
Because my glove box won't close and my sub/amp tray reattles to the point where I can't even listen to the sub anymore. And of course I have to take it to the dealship, can't do that without them being jackasses and arguing about it with them. Heaven forbid they actually want to stand by what they sold!

chitownballer

chitownballer....AKA EMAD
how about those lil stickers in the side door windows in the back, u know wat i mean,,just something to indentify the new team by..

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
yeah that sux ..but i bet they will be like its that gauge pod that makes ur sub tray rattle cause thoes pods violate the warrenty...and then the glove box..well they will prolly ask u if it is stock and look at it for like 5 min then say r u sure it came with the car!! good luck with the man....... yeah lil window stickers are a good idea...me and dex were talkin about that tonite like somethin to go in the rear quarter window!

Dexter

Banned
Contributor
yeah id put msprotege.com on one side of my car, and whatever we call this little thing on the other side. but small stickers.

Caffein8d

More awesome then yo' Mom
:
2008 Mazda3s 5-door
Fuck all you "only mazda drivers are cool" bastards. fuck you all.

Sorry. dealt with an MSP owner tonight and his bastardish friend in a rusted out 2nd gen. i should have grabbed the hammer in my back seat and nocked his 'oh so cool' rear windown antennae, and dented up his precious rims. fuckin jaggoff.

sorry.

Last edited:

Captain KRM P5

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0
Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
i disagree with the mazda only rule. plus, my dealer treats me super so i cannot complain all that much about that, sorry :)

:
NRRfrogmanP5 said:
yeah that sux ..but i bet they will be like its that gauge pod that makes ur sub tray rattle cause thoes pods violate the warrenty...and then the glove box..well they will prolly ask u if it is stock and look at it for like 5 min then say r u sure it came with the car!!
Yeah remeber how you joked about them blaming my car's issues on the gauges and gauge pods, well they did. My car was having drivability issues and the turbo wouldn't spool so I took it in and there saying that my car is missing numberous vaccume lines and that the boost gauge and FPR kit are cause the problems.