Mazda Speed2 Build

Here's a concept image of the "Speed2"...

6284000500_1999a93820_b.jpg

The 2 already competed in the 1 lap ofr America earlier this year so it is fully functional.

So no firewall cutting? was there any major modification of the front clip? re-welded mounts or a tubular front subframe? Anyone thinking of selling the kit to make the conversion now that it's been done once?

The 2 is a great car with an underpowered engine. I'm intrigued at the notion of swapping into the platform. Any details you can spare would be awesome!

"Regarding the Turbo2, Mazda teased: "One of our most powerful turbocharged engines in our lightest platform. Nuff said!""

i like this statement. i love you mazda...

"Regarding the Turbo2, Mazda teased: "One of our most powerful turbocharged engines in our lightest platform. Nuff said!""

i like this statement. i love you mazda...

That's cool and all but i'd REALLY love Mazda if they made it reality and gave us a MAZDASPEED2 at least.

Ask and you shall receive. Corksport posted their front sway bar for the 2 today!

Alright, it worked last time... where did you get the spoiler and who's going to post a link to purchase it in the next few days? ;)

Isn't it the 3d Carbon spoiler/body kit? Their website doesn't have the current pics, but their facebook does.

Their website mentions something about a touring spoiler version, and a sport spoiler version. My guess is that the facebook shows the touring version. I would assume the sport to have just one spoiler. Just a guess, though.

Back