Mazda Scavenger Hunt

:
CX5 GT-R

And what I did there this morning. Still too weakdick to make it to 10.

*As to DD, Starbucks, etc. I only go if it's for a face to face with someone. Otherwise, I just brew my swill at home.

:
2016.5 CX-5 GT AWD titanium/black 2016 Miata Club ST MT white

And what I did there this morning. Still too weakdick to make it to 10.

*As to DD, Starbucks, etc. I only go if it's for a face to face with someone. Otherwise, I just brew my swill at home.

"weakdick"? Sounds like a personal problem to me and pumping iron ain't gonna help it...

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Let's keep it generic going forward. "Coffee Shop" "gym".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

7eregrine

:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
And this guy is the only one playing with me. LOL Thanks, man. There's a gym at the corner of my street...I was hoping someone else would step up...

7eregrine

:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Lol. Wow. OK. Thanks for saying so. I guess the older crowd isn't in to taking photos if you car. Because that's really all this thread is supposed to be. A thread full of car photos. I'll try a new one in the general lounge.

:
2019 CX-5 GT-R
I'd play but I don't have a CX-5 and I don't think you guys want pictures of my X3 or my RX-8.
We have one of these threads on the 8club and some of the picture requests have been pretty hilarious.

7eregrine

:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Isn't that RX8 a Mazda? LOL
Like I said I'll start a new thread in the main lounge. I should have done that in the first place. No reason this should be limited to just us.

ColoradoDriver

Gen-1 Kodo Design
Contributor
:
Denver, CO
:
2014 CX-5 Touring
This was a good idea 7eregrine.

I kinda lost where we were at though? Where's the next pic need to be at?