Mazda parts online...Who has the best service?

Fluids could be expensive because of weight.

Parts may not be so much of problem. I think Scarborough Mazda in Canada has good pricing and they ship to the lower 48 as I recall, for free. They have site and sell on eBay. I would find the OEM part number, and search using that number, because there are lots of inaccurate listings.

Amazon sells from Mazda dealers also. Usually pretty close to eBay.

I have never shopped for fluids on the internet. Shipping non-automotive fluids via Costco and Amazon have been mixed for me. Several times the packages have been returned en route due to “damage” which I can only attribute to leaks in the container for handling. Usually the order is cancelled and refunded.

Upvote 0
I know you got your answer, but Priority Mazda in Virginia is another good one. They're long-time sponsors of Miata.net. The guy (Tommy) who built that parts business started way back in the late 90's semi-independently, then moved into a dealership relationship for global access to everything Mazda. He retired from the business last year, but still checks in occasionally, and Priority Mazda parts has a long-standing reputation to uphold. I've literally been ordering Mazda parts from him, from one place or another, for over 20 years.

But Med Center is good, too. :) Don't know what it is about Alabama, because Roebuck Mazda in Birmingham was another good one back in the day, at least for the Miata community.

Upvote 0
I have made many purchases from MedCenter.
Have purchased lots of accessories from them since my '08 CX9, and my three Mazdas I currently own.

For best prices, BAM.

MedCenter has free S&H over $100.
Depending on what you purchase, one might have a better deal than the other.

Upvote 0
I've had great luck with Cox Mazda out of FLA. Quirkparts and Mazdaswag are also pretty awesome. I've used Independence Mazda in Charlotte and Jim Ellis out of Atlanta, but with those two, the shipping is sometimes a bit painful, so they are a last resort.

Upvote 0
I've had great luck with Cox Mazda out of FLA. Quirkparts and Mazdaswag are also pretty awesome. I've used Independence Mazda in Charlotte and Jim Ellis out of Atlanta, but with those two, the shipping is sometimes a bit painful, so they are a last resort.
I have also used Quirk and been pretty happy with them in the past

Upvote 0
I've ordered some floor liners and a cargo retractable cover from the Canadian dealer, more than two weeks ago. They shipped the items with USPS. Still waiting for them.

Upvote 0
Looking to purchase Mazda fluids and parts online. Who has the best service?
Here’s another alternative for OEM parts online sellers. This eBay seller partsouq is the international automotive parts seller partsouq.com located in Sharjah, north of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You can go either partsouq.com or eBay to find OEM parts. Somehow they manage 3-day fast shipping to the US and the price is great! For example the MSRP for problematic oil control valve solenoid PE01-14-420A in the US is $280.89, and online price is $188.72. But eBay price for the same OEM part by partsouq is $101.91 + $27.04 shipping.

2014 CX5 Tune-Up items to replace?

This eBay seller partsouq has 10737 and 99.6% positive feedbacks with eBay money back guarantee. And some members have tried them and got both factory-installed Japanese Tokyo Roki PE01-14-302B and PY8W-14-302 oil filters which are not available here in the US on 2.5L and 2.5T in 3 days!

Thank you for confirming
🙂
. If anybody wants the Japan made filters for either the 2.5 NA or 2.5T engines, you can get them from partsouq.com. They are in Dubai but ship worldwide. I just ordered 20 filters for both my 2.5 and 2.5T and should be here Thursday. Total with 3 day air shipping was $200 so $10 a piece for oem Japan made filters. If you change every 5k then buy bulk and save

Upvote 0
Perhaps a foolish question, but how does one find "partsouq" on eBay? I looked ...
What I’d do is to find correct part number from any US online OEM parts websites, or if you’re looking for some specific OEM parts which are not available in the US, then search the eBay with part number. If you see “partsouq” as the seller and the price is better, go for it. Or you can go to partsouq.com, search for the parts you want and compare the price.

Upvote 0
Perhaps a foolish question, but how does one find "partsouq" on eBay? I looked ...

foolish is not the same as not knowing or unable to perform a task so in the spirit of "teach a person to fish.."

steps taken
1) visit google.com
2) type in: partsouq ebay (hit search)

FIRST result:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
+1 as well for Med Center. Just received a retractable cargo cover for our CX-5. They beat every dealer locally in price, and had it to me in 2 days. No complaints.

Upvote 0
Back