Mazda OEM Spectron fog light kit?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, tell me and I'll move it.

I found this old fog light kit in my shed and I'm trying to identify it, the instructions were entirely in what I think is Japanese, and I am having real trouble finding information online.

Best I can tell, it is some sort of OEM Mazda fog light kit but for what model? I have no idea.

The only English on the instructions were the numbers 35W (Which I assume is the bulb wattage), "MAZ-26B", "S392 V7 220" and "S401 V7 220R".

I did find this webpage that has a mention of "S392 V7 220";

https://www.monotaro.com/g/00789125/...3%89%83%93%83v

Which seems to be a Japanese spare parts supplier but that's about all I can find.

Can anyone please help identify this kit?

Attachments

• IMAG1071.jpg
    IMAG1071.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 46
:
Pueblo county CO
:
CX-5 Sport 16.5 6M
Somebody with a really old Mazda?

I usually take stuff like that to Goodwill, in case someone shopping there has a really old Mazda.

Upvote 0

Antoine

Administrator
@drusliveid First of all, thanks for sharing this with the Community. I’ve moved this thread to the Lounge but looks like you’re ultimately selling this item so I’m going to move it to our FS Forum. Even though you’re still not sure what it is yet...Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

Upvote 0
Marketplace? Good to go?.. No you misunderstand... I'm not looking to sell these things on this forum... I'm just here to identify them... I'll remove any mention of selling them if you tell me the best place to post this thread

Upvote 0

Antoine

Administrator
Marketplace? Good to go?.. No you misunderstand... I'm not looking to sell these things on this forum... I'm just here to identify them... I'll remove any mention of selling them if you tell me the best place to post this thread
Got it, I've moved it to our All Other Mazdas Forum...Hopefully someone can chime in here to help identify this kit. :)

Upvote 0

Antoine

Administrator
Just had a look briefly and found that the Mazda Bongo (van) is/was sold as a Ford Spectron. Could it be a fog light accessory kit? Did an image search and found this YouTube video featuring one...

Upvote 0
Thanks Antoine! That's awesome! Yeah, hopefully someone knows exactly and can help me get to the bottom of what these fog lights are from. But the Spectron connection is a solid lead, I'll investigate now.

Upvote 0
Okay so it looks like they're Spectron branded fog lights for the Ford Spectron / Mazda Bongo. I found these Bongo ones online, so technically they are OEM Mazda, just the covers have different branding.

mazda bongo.jpg

Thanks for your help, Antoine!

Upvote 0