MAZDA ECU Database Files

OrangeVirus1

Banned
:
2011 mazda 3 2.5
Hello, just wanted to let everyone know I have made ( on facebook ) a database of all ECU's that I have worked with for Mazda 3s.
I created this in the hopes that more people would be inclined to possibly grab the hardware and software, and start doing some messing around and tuning on their own. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have tuning knowledge, and just don't know there is ECU tuning available for us.

I look at all the other forums and car communities, and they have one thing that mazda 3/6 NA severely lacks... open source, community tuning, with guides, help, and users testing stuff out.
software: www.epifansoft.com (mazdaedit) works with practically all mazda 2/3/5/6/rx8/mx5/speed3/skyactiv etc
hardware: www.tactrix.com

This is what i'm hopefully trying to change.

I have uploaded all maps for the ecu's I have worked with, base-maps with some changes that I made that many people have given positive review. I will also upload OEM tunes as well.
These maps are obviously free to use, free to manipulate, free to adjust, free to retune, free to use in any way you like, under the circumstance that you don't just try to SELL them. That's not what this is for.

Hopefully this will help the mazda N/A community grow and help build a database of R&D when it comes to tuning these ECU's and working with this software.

Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/535363713253123/files/

* Thread moved to Mazda Tech > Engine Management & Tuning

Cool idea...Can you host these files elsewhere as well so those of us who are not on FB can access them..?

Back