Mazda CX5 2013 Touring not start

I can't start my mazda 2013 cx5 Touring. I replaced new brake switch, new battery, new starter, new starter relay, checked all the fuses in the hood and inside the car, detected no bad wiring or any other thing that would be obvious and found nothing. As I stepped on the brake paddle the green key light highlighted on the dashboard but when I press the start button the care wont start. No light indicator on on the dashboard. Please help? Thank you.

Wasn't there an issue with failure of the start button itself.Anybody remember this?

Try pushing/pulling on the gear shifter while in PARK, while pushing the start button.

Why did you replace all those parts?
Start at the beginning: When you push the start button what happens? Specifically does the engine crank?

WOW you replaced the expensive stuff first. I'm thinking the Neutral switch, the start button or the break sw-ops you replaced the break switch. Ed

I thought there was problem with early CX-5s and the switch near the shifter that says its in Park. I remember folks replacing them a while back. As mazadude says above, try all kinds of pushing and pulling on the shifter while you try to start it.

I can't start my mazda 2013 cx5 Touring. I replaced new brake switch, new battery, new starter, new starter relay, checked all the fuses in the hood and inside the car, detected no bad wiring or any other thing that would be obvious and found nothing. As I stepped on the brake paddle the green key light highlighted on the dashboard but when I press the start button the care wont start. No light indicator on on the dashboard. Please help? Thank you.

Hello ..

Try to open liftgate .. if not open than your problem is RBCM ..

Back