Mazda CX-5 Touring 2019 - center hub caps

Mazda CX-5 Touring 2019 - center hub caps
Anyone know the size of these. Someone stole all four of mine. Thinking about getting some plain jane after market ones ( amazon) that I can pop it.
60 mm sound right?

Sorry to hear!

How did they remove them? From what I can tell it's rather difficult to get them out without removing the wheels first.

No clue, there were some chips around the center hub hole. maybe a screw driver or something... also, now looks like they tried to take off the wheel locks. The key now does not fix right on two of the driver side wheels....grrrrrr....

Glad to hear that the wheel locks did their job at least. I removed mine at my first tire rotation back when I first got my CX. I park in a garage with no worries about theft in my area.

Thanks, you re lucky. I have take the T into Boston and have to park in sketchy commuter packing.....but it is only once a week and believe you me....once a week is too much...lol...

wheel locks .. like any other lock, keep honest people honest.

https://smile .amazon.com/Professional-Self-Adjusting-Universal-Self-Adjusts-Application/dp/B00008K2TF/

Last edited:
I purchased a set of GT wheels when an accident ruined one of my rims and I found a guy replacing rims and tires so the set was only a little more than dealer cost to replace one. So, I have a set of 4 extra center parts at half retail if interested pm me.

I purchased a set of GT wheels when an accident ruined one of my rims and I found a guy replacing rims and tires so the set was only a little more than dealer cost to replace one. So, I have a set of 4 extra center parts at half retail if interested pm me.
Thanks...Do you know the size of the center hub? Diameter in mm?

I had a 2013 CX-5, now I have a 2020 CX-5. I believe the center hub cap is the same size. I bought some fancy floating center hub caps for my old 2013 cx-5. When I got read of it, I kept the center caps and installed them on the new 2020 Mazda and they fit perfectly.

I had a 2013 CX-5, now I have a 2020 CX-5. I believe the center hub cap is the same size. I bought some fancy floating center hub caps for my old 2013 cx-5. When I got read of it, I kept the center caps and installed them on the new 2020 Mazda and they fit perfectly.
do you know the size of the ones you bought ( in mm? 56? 60? did you get them on amazon?) oh add a picture, if you can,,,,like to check them out with you new 2020 wheels ..congrats!

56 mm. This is where I've bought them from:
Watch here the caps installed on my old 2013 CX-5:
2013 CX-5 floating hubs

Last edited:
Back