Mazda CX-5 Interior Headliner Color

The only Black headliner is on the Signature model. The black headliner with the black trim and dark brown seats make the vehicle feel smaller than it is, feels closed in and drab. The doesn't appear to be an upgrade for me. Fortunately; I won't be shopping for a new CX5 for another year or two. Ed
I sure thought the 2018 model year was different, in spite of what everyone was telling me.

And I agree that the one-style-fits-all interior for the top trim is just such a weird combination.

To me it feels just the opposite. Plus it feels more luxurious. To each his own.
There was a conversation elsewhere regarding the different body designs of SUVs/CUVs and "The eye of the beholder."

It is interesting.

...The black headliner with the black trim and dark brown seats make the vehicle feel smaller than it is, feels closed in and drab. ...

This statement reminds me of the other thread regarding seat comfort. You can't make a vehicle for everyone. We're all different.

To me, the dark interior does not make it feel at all closed in. It might be because I drive it with the seat all the way back, but my wife doesn't feel that way either. She's over a foot shorter than me and has the seat very close to the wheel.

To me, the dark interior does not make it feel at all closed in. It might be because I drive it with the seat all the way back, but my wife doesn't feel that way either. She's over a foot shorter than me and has the seat very close to the wheel.

Try sitting in the back seat while someone else is driving.

Back