Mazda CX-5 in Holland !

:
Mazda CX-5 KF 2018 TS+ LP
Hello, my name is Karl de Lange i'am living in Holland.
Two weeks ago i orderd my fifth Mazda.
We started with a Premacy, and bought in 2002 the new Mazda6 sedan from the prospect including the colour ( pacific blue metallic ) a bit of a gamble !
Then in 2006 we bought a new Mazda6 station sportwagon ( dark grey metallic )
In June 2010 we bought ourselves the Mazda6 facelift station sportwagon also with picking the colour from the prospect ( midnight bronze metallic 39Y )
This car was by pre-ordering it, with a free !! black leather interior.

And now i orderd my Mazda CX-5, Chrystal white pearl.
I also bought the following extra's ; Bi-xenon adaptive headlights, TomTom navigation, rear vehicle monitoring, lane departure, park dist. etc.
And i am buying 18 inch Borbet LV 5 Black metallic rims.

Delivery approx. at the end of mai begin june.

Last edited:
Congratulations Karl.
Did you get Diesel? You didn't specify.

You'll be happy with the GPS as well I know given you come from the home of TomTom. You'll probably be able to get a lot of updates we won't.

Hi mate ! i orderd the CX-5 with the 2.0 Ltr. petrol engine.
I' am driving it privatly about 10. K per year.
Roadtaxes on dieselcars are higher in Holland, and also the price of a dieselcar is a lot more expensive.

By the way i've got relatives living in Australia ! as a matter of fact near Sydney, in Elanora Heights.
One of my three nephew's visited us around new year, with his family.
We had a great time ! I hope to visit Australia in the near future.
I've never had the pleasure to visit your beautiful country.

Gr. Karl de Lange

Hi mate ! i orderd the CX-5 with the 2.0 Ltr. petrol engine.
I' am driving it privatly about 10. K per year.
Roadtaxes on dieselcars are higher in Holland, and also the price of a dieselcar is a lot more expensive.

By the way i've got relatives living in Australia ! as a matter of fact near Sydney, in Elanora Heights.
One of my three nephew's visited us around new year, with his family.
We had a great time ! I hope to visit Australia in the near future.
I've never had the pleasure to visit your beautiful country.

Gr. Karl de Lange

I would suggest considering the diesel purely on the performance. Test drive the two, and the cost difference will present itself as a bargain. The price of diesel in Europe is a considerable bargain compared with petrol as well.

Those in the UK who are lucky enough to purchase the smaller diesel (not available in Australia) are also rewarded massively low registration fees. Mainly on the basis that both diesels have lower CO2 emissions than their petrol counterparts.

You'll enjoy your trip to Sydney; when you eventually come. It's quite relaxed, and a lot more hilly than Holland (of course!).
I've been to the Netherlands on numerous occasions. You have a gorgeous country with great scenery and the freshest of food and flowers.

I'm aviation photographer on the side, so I like travelling to Schipol for photos and pomme frittes with mayonaise (and other road side Dutch delights).

See: http://www.airliners.net/photo/KLM-Asia/Boeing-747-406M/0712816/L/

In my opinion, Sydney and Amsterdam are the two easiest airports to photograph at - mind you, they're also the two oldest international airports respectively due to Australia and Holland being so keen to get into the air (we both share the two oldest airlines still operating).

Latest posts

Back