Mazda CX-5 Appreciation Moment

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD Auto
They are great vehicles. My ‘13 with the 2.0 liter is chugging along just fine with 90k miles on it. We got it brand new and both kids came home from the hospital in it after they were born. It’s incredibly safe and handles well. The 2 liter is a little underpowered but it’s still fun to drive up and down our mountain each day on my commute. This sucker drives so well with a good set of tires on it, and it really comes to life when you get it off flat boring highways and on to hilly winding roads.

We bought a ‘19 RAV4 new as well, and I have no doubts our CX-5 will continue to serve us well until the new Toyota is paid off. It will be a hard day when the time comes to replace it, but that’s not for at least several more years.

They are great vehicles. My ‘13 with the 2.0 liter is chugging along just fine with 90k miles on it. We got it brand new and both kids came home from the hospital in it after they were born. It’s incredibly safe and handles well. The 2 liter is a little underpowered but it’s still fun to drive up and down our mountain each day on my commute. This sucker drives so well with a good set of tires on it, and it really comes to life when you get it off flat boring highways and on to hilly winding roads.

We bought a ‘19 RAV4 new as well, and I have no doubts our CX-5 will continue to serve us well until the new Toyota is paid off. It will be a hard day when the time comes to replace it, but that’s not for at least several more years.

Awesome! Before purchasing the 2017, I read too many good things about the 1st Gen. Plenty of folks taking it to the higher miles! It's reassuring that you're confident the 1st Gen will serve well. Like you, I'm also planning to keep mine for several more years. Hopefully whenever it's time, my kids will be coming home in the CX-5 as well!

I actually enjoy those boring highways xD But those hilly and winding roads really do improve the fun of the car. It takes corners really well!