Mazda Canada Shoot

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Dalton (ms6 acton) and I got these flags in the mail and were asked to take some pics and send it back to Mazda Canada... Here are some shots we got, enjoy.

IMG_8424COPY.jpg

IMG_8430COPY.jpg

IMG_8431COPY.jpg

IMG_8432COPY.jpg

IMG_8434COPY.jpg

IMG_8436COPY.jpg

IMG_8437COPY.jpg

IMG_8439COPY.jpg

IMG_8445COPY.jpg

IMG_8446COPY.jpg

IMG_8449COPY.jpg

IMG_8450COPY.jpg

Nice shots. I'm kind of a noob round here, so forgive me if I should know this already, but why is Mazda Canada asking you to take pics for them?

its cause we're kind of a big deal, people know us lol. But really its cause we got put on this list for promo stuff, then they asked for some photos of our cars with the flags.

Yeah I'm not sure if they actually will, but they told us they will post our pics on their websites and fan pages... whatever that means lol. Personally I just think it was about time ms6acton got a photo of his car so don't worry guys, his car actually exists, I sat in it :O. Hahaha.

Thanks for the comment spec.

aye, cool pics... i love the contrast difference in the photo shoot of black/red!!
how'd yall get on the list for promo swag? (my club gets em everynow and then from the dealers that know us... but not from mazda corporate!)

one thing you forgot to do, get motion capture shots with the flags flying proud. :)

aye, cool pics... i love the contrast difference in the photo shoot of black/red!!
how'd yall get on the list for promo swag? (my club gets em everynow and then from the dealers that know us... but not from mazda corporate!)

one thing you forgot to do, get motion capture shots with the flags flying proud. :)
Thanks! We took the shots in cloudy weather and they actually came out pretty nice! I really don't like photos of our cars in direct sunlight or in the middle of the day, the black and red also really set it off nice. Yeah swag is just one of the things, we get invited to events too but really it's nothing too special yet haha. I think it has something to do with Mazda Canada, were both from Canada and I don't think the same e-mails are being sent out in America.

I was thinking of that shot but we just didn't get around to it lol, they also said they'd like to see videos too, maybe I should make a short video.

aha, so canada corporate actually CARES abou their customers? thats an interesting thought... lol idk what that feels like.

you should definitly try motion shots when you shoot the video!
post up when you get that done too.

Back