Mazda 6 Satellite Radio Installation

Mixe760

Obvious amateur when it comes to installing satellite radios..... I was hoping someone could help me who might have had this same problem. On the Mazda 6 the antenna is all the way on the back of the roof, right where the satellite radio antenna would be. There isn't room behind the antenna, and going from the side would look like crap, what are my options? Someone had to have this problem besides me. The radio antenna is important, so it is not going anywhere, but what should I do with the Sirius Satellite Antenna? Any suggestions? -Mike in Manhattan Beach mixe760@adelphia.net

mike i just got xm for my 6 i ran it our the trunk and on to the side panel near the bottom of the rear window you can also put it in the middle of the trunk lid i get great reception with mine and its not too noticable. also if you use the cell phone adapter inside the console for the power to the satellite unit it hides the wires nicely.

I mounted my antenna on the dashboard/ passenger side and have not had any substantial problems. (drive)

Back