Mazda 6 A-Spec (picture inside)

In case you guys didn't notice...we have a MAZDA6 forum!!!

Please post any MAZDA6 related posts in the correct forum...thanks. :cool:

*this thread will be moved*

That is beautiful! And I'm not talking about the chick in front of it that looks like she spent 2 years in a concentration camp. I want that car! I have no complaint at all about it.

big_ben said:
That is beautiful! And I'm not talking about the chick in front of it that looks like she spent 2 years in a concentration camp. I want that car! I have no complaint at all about it.

Concentration camp....(rofl)
Yeah she's little...just means the deeper the strok!:D (upbum)

big_ben said:
looks like she spent 2 years in a concentration camp.
yo, thats fugged up dude....aren't you being a tad bit racist?

just because the girl is of japanese descent, you didn't have to coincide her with the concentration camps...

thats like saying if the model was african american, "hey, looks like she needs to belong on a slave trade ship"

you know?

just because the girl is of japanese descent, you didn't have to coincide her with the concentration camps...
The japanese had nothing to do with concentration camps. Aren't you being a tad bit too sensitive. I'm sorry if I hurt your sensitive feelings. You can cry on my shoulder. :'( :rolleyes: Trust me, I'm not racist, I was making a joke. If it was a black girl wearing a potatoe sack, yes, I would have said "damn, it looks like she just got off a slave ship". That too would have been meant as a joke. If it was a skinny cracked out white girl, I would have said, "damn, she looks like she just came from the Jerry Springer episode of white trash trailer park lesbiens", that to would have been meant as a joke. Try knocking that chip off your shoulder. I believe that the only people that are truely insulted by comments like that are insecure about something.

big_ben said:

Trust me, I'm not racist, I was making a joke. If it was a black girl wearing a potatoe sack, yes, I would have said "damn, it looks like she just got off a slave ship".
you're contradicting yourself...

don't want to sound like a cliche but, rasicm isn't a joke.

i'm not protecting the girl on the pic in any way. yes, she's ugly but lets not bring race into it.

she's ugly but lets not bring race into it.
I never said anything about her race. When did I type the word Japanese or Jap? I just want to tell you how stupid you sound. I'm not sure if you are aware of it or not, but Jewish people were in concentration camps, not Japanese people.

I am almost positive that everyone knew that I was speaking of the German concentration camps when I made a reference about how skinny she was. I'm very sorry that you couldn't see that reference and it went over your head. I'll try to break it down further next time for the slower people out there.

mint_blue_p5 said:

yo, thats fugged up dude....aren't you being a tad bit racist?

thats like saying if the model was african american, "hey, looks like she needs to belong on a slave trade ship"

you know?

No, i don't know. My dad was in a viet kong concentration camp. He's Italian. Militaries all around the globe have their own concentration camps. He's just saying that she's skinny. Relax, d00d...and don't be so quick to play the race BS. I hate that.
:bs:

big_ben said:
I am almost positive that everyone knew that I was speaking of the German concentration camps when I made a reference about how skinny she was. I'm very sorry that you couldn't see that reference and it went over your head. I'll try to break it down further next time for the slower people out there.

Honestly, I didn't think German when you said that, I just thought "concentration camp".

This is getting out of hand, people. Let's not make this thread end up in FLAMEWARS. Ben did not INTEND to offend anyone, and since he didn't, don't take it the wrong way, period.

Anyway, NICE CAR.

Besides, the Japanese were placed in "Internment Camps", not "Concentration Camps".

[cartman] See, when you said concentration camps, I thought you meant a place where kids go to learn how to concentrate. Then someone told me that the Germans actually put Jewish people in camps during World War II and I was soooo embarrased because I figured out that you must have thought I was talking about that when we talked about concentration camps before [/cartman] :D

By the way, I'm Japanese American and I took absolutely no offense to the original statement. That b*tch is skinny.

i think big ben got the point.

i just want apologize for my misunderstanding...i thought he knew his history and deliberately wrote that in.

as for the thread starter, i apology for jacking up the thread. let's please just get off this subject and go back posting our opinions on the mazda6.

no hard feelings big ben.

I didn't take any offence to it. I knew that after Pearl Harbor, the Japanese people in America were sent to internment camps and not concentration camps. What I meant by concentration camp is that she was skinny and she looks like the pictures of the Jewish people after they were starved. The Japanese that were detained in the internment camps were not mistreated besides locking them up like they were criminals. I just hate it when people play that race crap. If I try to describe a black guy to someone, I dont say "he was a tall african american". I say he was a tall black guy. I don't expect people to call me Irish/German American. I expect people to call me white. That's what I am. I'm a white american. Just like a black guy is a black american. Not every black person in america has African ancestors. Maybe if you go back thousands of years, but so what. If you go back in my bloodline thousands of years, you might find a black guy in there or a black woman. If you did find it, I wouldn't expect someone to call me "african american". People in america are so mixed now anyway, how can anyone justify seperating themselves from everyone else? The civil rights movement got rid of segragation, and now people are trying their hardest to bring it back by splitting everyone up into different groups of people. You are all americans, just like me. I just happen to be a white guy that is an american.
Moral of the story is that I have seen so much racism in my lifetime because I am from Alabama, and then when I see someone getting all touchy over something as stupid as that, it just annoys me. It's just like Jessie Jackson, when he doesn't get his way, and someone says no to him or tries to disagree with him, he simply calls them a racist and tries to say their point is invalid. That is the epidomy of ignorance in my eyes.

Back