Mazda 5 needs some fender rolling!

:
Mazda 5
Did a couple of things lately. Yesterday Dynamat went into the wheel well and power steering oil flush...
Meanwhile ordered some cheap Chinese fender roller for $25. Only rolled one fender today, will do the rest later this week!

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
No heatgun needed to ensure paint doesn't crack?

phunky.buddha

Booga Booga?
:
DFW TX
:
No mo MZ5 want MX5
Rear takes a bit more work- and rear is where the rolling is really needed when you start cranking up the tire width. The lips on mine measured a good 17-19mm straight in towards the center of the car from the fender lip. 235/45 on 17x7 +55 wheel setup scraped the rear lips like crazy.

But. Your rolling job looks pretty awesome.

:
Mazda 5
my new wheels are 18x8 ET42 and will order some 215-45-18. Shouldn't be a problem for now, but no one knows if I will want some 19s and 235s later on lol

:
Mazda 5
The problem with fender rolling is the wheel liner tabs won't fit anymore, you will need some duct taping to make sure it won't fall out

phunky.buddha

Booga Booga?
:
DFW TX
:
No mo MZ5 want MX5
True- but you can roll the center more than the sides of the arc, and keep more tabs than you normally would if you rolled the whole thing flat. I like to keep the fender lip intact while folded so I can tuck the liner into it without fasteners. Works decently well to hold it in place.