Mazda3 Turbo 2021 Stock exhaust vs Magnaflow Axle back Exhaust

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
Cold start sound clip comparison between Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback Stock Exhaust and MagnaFlow Axle back Exhaust. Bonus is some ride sound bites.

Cold start sound clip comparison between Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback Stock Exhaust and MagnaFlow Axelback Exhaust. Bonus is some ride sound bites.

I don't know why, but I'm getting playback errors when I try to watch the video from my mobile browser (Chrome). I don't think it's a forum issue as I tried playing the video from your post on a different forum with the same result. I'm also able to play a different embedded youtube video on the forum without issue, so I don't think it's me.. Is this happening for anyone else?

I don't know why, but I'm getting playback errors when I try to watch the video from my mobile browser (Chrome). I don't think it's a forum issue as I tried playing the video from your post on a different forum with the same result. I'm also able to play a different embedded youtube video on the forum without issue, so I don't think it's me.. Is this happening for anyone else?
yup

Great comparison and thread idea, @SixPackABS. I'm sure this will be helpful for people in the market for one of these systems.

Ps... @sm1ke Seems to be working fine on my end.

Back