Mazda 247 not remembering my login

L
N. Arizona @ 7000'
V
'19 CX-5 Reserve
Curious as to why this happens on this forum. I am a member of another forum that uses this same forum software and if I ask it to remember me it does, as do all my other sites. I am on a Win 10 machine using the latest Firefox.

I have to type my login every time I come back.

Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a Firefox thing on this forum?

Thanks for any ideas,
Jim

Antoine

Administrator

Antoine

Administrator
L
N. Arizona @ 7000'
V
'19 CX-5 Reserve
Hi Antoine,

Thanks for checking. I am not running any Firefox extensions (that I know of) and I even have Mazdas247 listed as OK for cookies. It's the only site I have listed there. After experiencing the issue I did that as a "maybe it would help" idea. I haven't checked out using another browser, but since Firefox is my go to browser, It's easier just to type in my credentials every time rather than opening another browser. I am using an ad blocker, but that hasn't affected my other regularly visited sites. It's not really that big of a deal, it just bugs me as a stand out among all my forums.

Jim

Antoine

Administrator
L
N. Arizona @ 7000'
V
'19 CX-5 Reserve
I tried clearing the cache, closing Firefox and reopening. No joy. I have Firefox set to clear everything every time I shut down, but it still remembers my other site's credentials. Thanks for your continued help. At least you see this problem with some sites, too.

L
N. Arizona @ 7000'
V
'19 CX-5 Reserve
So, obviously, the problem lies with my home computer, Firefox or both. I just opened Mazdas247 on my work laptop using Chrome and it remembered my credentials. I'll try Chrome at home. My bet is that it's a FireFox thing, but I still don't see this issue with the other 6-7 forums that I visit regularly. Anyway, this is a non-problem, so don't waste any more time on the Antoine.

Thanks!

Antoine

Administrator
V
2014 Mazda3 S GT auto, 2008 MX5 6-speed
I'm also using Windows 10 but with Edge browser - no login memory issues at all.

Latest posts