Mark's 2004 MSM Build

Nice Mark. Did you ever get pics up after the spacers were installed?

You have a blow off valve right? Instant SSM.
forge...
Nice Mark. Did you ever get pics up after the spacers were installed?
thanks...stay tunned, i forgot to take the "after" pic tomorrow! oh, i think it looks good, but to be honest, i think 15x8 ul's are in the future...i see them and the look is just awesome!

Last edited:
Oh I will and it's tomorrow...just sayin'. ;) haha No surprise about the UL's, they are a very nice wheel and look great. Hmmmmmm, maybe I'll have a hairdresser's car in time to snag some RPF1's???

tomorrow is not over yet! painting the family room ceiling...ya, if you end up with a chick car i might just sell them....

tomorrow is here! haha jeffy! it's only 1/4"
msm1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1212.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
recent work:
diff fluid change
rotated tires
changed oil/filter (so easy now!)
added new tow hooks
washed/clayed/waxed

to do: install new fog light (one is jacked form a stone!)

installed aem short ram today with a heat shield...let's see if this helps the intake temps?
IMG_3869.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3872.jpg
[/IMG]

installed the aem short ram intake, let's see if this helps the intake air temps?
IMG_3872-001.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3869-001.jpg
[/IMG]

so, how do you like it?
one observation, you can't hear it like the FM intake...the BPV doesn't bark, but as far as temps go, it's been pretty cool here (70's low 80's) the last 2 days, even in traffic the highest temp i've seen is 108

Last edited:
You'll get a better intake temp reading if you move your IAT sensor after your intercooler. I have mine on the pipe from the intercooler into the intake manifold, someone told me they had mounted theirs right at the outlet of the intercooler to avoid heatsoaking the sensor in my location.

Back