MagnaFlow Axle back for Mazda3 Gen4 available now

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
An axle back for Mazda 3 Gen 4 is now available at Magnaflow. The one for the M3 2019+ is the Magnaflow 19459. Ordered one for my M3TH. By the way Black Friday sale 20% off close to Corksport price now.

Last edited:
:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
20201130_184146.jpg

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
Magnaflow Axelback Exhaust for Mazda 3 Turbo was on sale for 20% since last Thursday. Pulled the trigger on it and was able to receive it last Monday. Finally was able to have it installed at my local Mavis Store. Less than an hour and the beauty was hanging up my ass already. BTW the axel back is still on sale right now. Deeper tone outside. No more of the shrill like tone from the stock exhaust. Best of all no drone. Gained 75 hp. cough cough, lol.

Stock Exhaust

Magnaflow Axelback

Stock Exhaust

Magnaflow Axelback

Last edited:

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Looking good!! What's the weight difference between the stock and Magnaflow exhausts? Anything worth mentioning?

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
Looking good!! What's the weight difference between the stock and Magnaflow exhausts? Anything worth mentioning?
It is significantly lighter. Just based on the before and after underbody pic you can see how monstrous the stock exhaust is.

Here a link for the sound file

Last edited: