Loud Screaming noise from turbo area

:
Mazda, Speed protege, 2003, orange
Hey I have a loud almost screaming noise coming from my down pipe/turbo area on My msp. All seals have been replaced and I cant quite pin point where the noise is coming from since it just echoes off everything. Has anyone else had this issue before or have an idea on what might be causing it?

It only happens after the car has been running for a while and if i push on the gas pedal it stops and when i let off it starts back up again.

sounds like when the throttle body is open it doesnt scream and when the throttle body close it happens?

the pressure leaks/overloads? / BPV/reciculation valve not working? / pressure shoots back into turbo?

idk, just make guesses XD

Yea when the throttle is open it quites and when its closed it does it. Like I said it only starts after the car has been driven for a long time or when I drive it hard. It will do it while driving and while its just idleing. The bpv is working like it should but I can't quite pinpoint it cause it echoes of everything in the engine bay. When I crawl under the car it sounds like its loudest near the turbo area.

Ok so I was able to talk to my friend who does mechanics as a hobbie and said possibly turbo bearings as well. Does anyone know how much a new t25 ball bearing turbo for our the msp is?

Back