Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

Coppertone

Marlon's Better Half
:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch

looking forward to more good times with good friends and creating new memories!!

you can also follow this thread in the Mazda Corrals forum: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123811471-Lime-Rock-Park-September-28-29-2012

subspeed6

I shock donuts!
:
2016.5 CX-5 Grand Touring
I guess since I am driving the Hyundai I won't need a corral ticket this year, huh? Unless I find a "MAZDA SUPPORT VEHICLE" sticker to slap on.

Perro del Sol

We're Zoomin' You!
:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
I guess since I am driving the Hyundai I won't need a corral ticket this year, huh? Unless I find a "MAZDA SUPPORT VEHICLE" sticker to slap on.

You can park in the back if the cirral with a sign that says, when I grow up, I want to become a Mazda!

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, 2003.5
^^ you can ride with me shot gun :)

Hey , about camping .. is it worth it , first time at LRP . Hotels seam expensive for 2 nights ???

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
if i wasn't old i'd prob camp...i hear it's a blast, but you get no sleep...i need sleep at my age ;)

chirs, it's a mazda event...you need to bring the speed6!

Crazee D

Recovering Mazdaholic
Contributor
:
White P5 go-kart
FYI, Camping is only allowed in camping area. I was ousted from corral area in past years events.

seanmcsean

Two Mazdas > 1
Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
I'm probably going to stay at my in-laws place about 40 mins from the track. Beer might change that.

Coppertone

Marlon's Better Half
:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
Since I will be bringing stadium mustard for Sean ... can someone bring me a loaf of grossingers rye bread? I grew up on that stuff and it hasn't made it's way to oHIo : / thanks!!