Let's do shots in the driveway!

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Party time!
Here I go again trying to get a nice photo thread going. I've struck out like 6 times. Maybe 7 is a charm?
Post a photo of your car in a driveway! Doesn't even have to be your driveway, but it would be cooler if it was! Obviously, try to make sure we can't see your address.

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_110244.jpg
    IMG_20200124_110244.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 181
Nice driveway (and car)!

Maybe you'll get more action this time around, now that uploading and posting photos is easier.

This is the only picture I have in the driveway. I think this was over a year and a half ago?

DSC03292.JPG

Not sure, but that's a great photo.
Thanks! The ol' 6 looks nice there, I think. That was when I first bought it. The messy garage adds to the photo I think..or at least that's what I tell myself ;)

Also the dark and light makes for a neat photo. If you were a lighter colour or metallic, would totally have a different effect.

This is a repost from another picture thread but it's in my driveway. :D

The CX-5 has since been replaced with a Jeep Compass but we did add a 2008 Mazda 3s GT to the stable.

Attachments

• Mazda Driveway.jpg
    Mazda Driveway.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 166
Nice driveway.
:love::love::love:
Looks like you could almost do 3 wide in that b... :D

Winner winner. This dude actually put effort in to his pic. Walked almost a mile! :D

Since there's not a ton of activity, and I got stroked for hiking a bit, here's another shot further up the driveway:

IMG_20200203_145740270_internet.jpg

I got way more driveway than I got car.

Maybe I'll pull my Kubota next to it and we can do Japan Day in the country!!!

Last edited:
Since there's not a ton of activity, and I got stroked for hiking a bit, here's another shot further up the driveway:

View attachment 222570

I got way more driveway than I got car.

Maybe I'll pull my Kubota next to it and we can do Japan Day in the country!!!
I am so jealous of your climate. When I first saw your driveway I thought to myself "Geez, that must be a b!tch to plow in the winter". We are mid-winter here in Canada and it's cold and dreary.

I am so jealous of your climate. When I first saw your driveway I thought to myself "Geez, that must be a b!tch to plow in the winter". We are mid-winter here in Canada and it's cold and dreary.
We rarely get snow. The worse thing is when trees fall across the drive during high winds.

There are a couple of other small houses down here...people who have been here for generations. I think they're glad to have a friend with a tractor who can just push the stuff to the side. Before then, they would be out there with chain saws clearing their way out.

I mean I'm sure it has snowed in Virginia. They aren't all THAT south.
That's one hell of a driveway. I think you got Unob beat. :D

I mean I'm sure it has snowed in Virginia. They aren't all THAT south.
That's one hell of a driveway. I think you got Unob beat. :D
It doesn't snow all that much here. We'll go years with nary a flurry. Was a big disappointment as a kid when we moved from Indiana in the early 60s.

The winter before I moved into this place (2009/2010) the state saw a storm that was nearly 4 feet! I already owned the place and decided to wait until the summer to take residence. Man, did I dodge a bullet! I would have been my own Donner party.

Here's a pic at the top of the driveway from one of the few storms we've had since I moved here:

2012-03-05 snow.jpg

Last fall I moved from a SouCal coastal city that gets something like 300 days of sunshine a year to a small mountain community. We get snow a few times a year but usually just a few inches and it melts within a few days. I am no stranger to snow as I lived in Buffalo NY until I was about ten but I hadn't had to deal with it in many decades. It is a pretty good workout to shovel my driveway as I live above 6000 feet elevation. I'm glad my driveway isn't much longer.

Attachments

• Driveway November 2019.JPG
    Driveway November 2019.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
Back