LED Mirror Turn Signals: Paint quality from www.thespeedline.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2021 RDX A-Spec
I plan on purchasing the turn signal mirrors, but I'm torn between the two options:

1) Buy from from www.thespeedline.com, where they'll paint them for $35 based on your car's Mazda color code.

Pros: I have the Touring edition, so this gives me the opportunity to have color-matched mirrors.
Cons: Who knows what kind of shoddy paint job $35 buys you.

2) Buy from www.trademotion.com, where they offer factory-painted black mirrors.

Pros: Factory paint
Cons: Forfeit the opportunity to have color-matched mirrors.

The big unknown is the quality of thespeedline's paintjobs. Who has bought from them, and how did it turn out????

Just a quick note: Neither of the companies posted above are approved vendors of this site. Use at your own risk.

I plan on purchasing the turn signal mirrors, but I'm torn between the two options:

1) Buy from from www.thespeedline.com, where they'll paint them for $35 based on your car's Mazda color code.

Pros: I have the Touring edition, so this gives me the opportunity to have color-matched mirrors.

2) Buy from www.trademotion.com, where they offer factory-painted black mirrors.

The big unknown is the quality of thespeedline's paintjobs. Who has bought from them, and how did it turn out????
you buy from him you won't be dissapointed..i purchase lotz of items from him 3 sets of mirrors and the paint job i would give them million thumbs up match perfect just like factory,so you can take my words for it

There is a guy on another forum who got these, and the color matches perfectly. Here's a link to his pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9255681@N02/

LOL my post was deleted, priceless. I wonder why too, it said " I thought they would have to be members of the forum to even be considered for "Approved Vendor" status." And I still don't understand why Killer took the time to point out the fact that they are not "approved vendors" as they are not even MEMBERS to this forum.

JUST a quick note.

Last edited:
LOL my post was deleted, priceless. I wonder why too, it said " I thought they would have to be members of the forum to even be considered for "Approved Vendor" status." And I still don't understand why Killer took the time to point out the fact that they are not "approved vendors" as they are not even MEMBERS to this forum.

JUST a quick note.

OT... but agreed. Like many other forums the mods are sometimes too quick to input "politically correct statements" in regards to the forum. Oh well, I've learned to live with it.

BTW I plan on having speedline paint the mirrors for me, LOL wouldn't be able to find a $35 paintjob worth having here locally.

It is to protect you. lots of bad folks out there, that is why we have a process here to approve vendors. :)

BACK on topic, Mazda seemed to be really sketchy with the line up, Some sport models I was looking at had color matched mirrors. Puzzling why they started doing that all of a sudden.

And I do plan on adding these new Mirror covers to my Must-have list! Pending thoughts on the paint job of the new mirrors of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I emailed thespeedline asking for photos of the paintjob, and they come back with this:

"The painting is done by Mazda’s OEM body shop."

I guess that means it's done at the body shop of a Mazda dealer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back