Lease Advice: 2020 CX-5 GT w/ PP

:
Phoenix
:
2020 CX5 signature
I don't know beans about leases other than it being the most expensive (I didn't say worst, don't jump on me) way to finance/buy/own or drive a car. But Google searches on leasehackr and aultoleaseninjas with the word scam or legit added yield no results that indicate that these are not legitimate companies.

:
CX5 GT
Often times these offers on leasehakr come either from the dealer (a person working in the dealership) or from a person who can get good bulk discounts from a dealer, but the actual deal signing/docs,etc. is (in most cases that I know of) from the dealer and not from a shady company Xyz.

Of course due diligence is your best partner before doing the actual deal/giving out money, etc. That's why if you are in the same state you can go on site, etc.

Chocolate

Harpy Eagle
:
2019 CX-5 AWD
I did some more looking into the company and they seem legit enough, I am just skeptical by nature. I would want to know who I'm dealing with.

Either way, 30k miles isn't much for 3 years of driving or many commutes. I don't want to have to worry about going over. But I would consider them if they could do higher mileage leases and beat the prices of multiple dealers.

Latest posts