Leaking (2018 CX-5 Touring)

:
2018 CX-5 Touring AWD
My car is leaking from the front, right (passenger) side. It's a greenish-looking fluid and it's leaking a lot. I'd see my car leak sometimes but it usually was after having the AC on and I thought it was some kind of condensation, however, I did not have the AC on this morning. I noticed this after I got to work. What is this? Should I be concerned? Thank you.

leak.jpg

Solution
UPDATE:

So this happened a week ago, last Friday. I called the dealer and they gave me an appointment for the following day, Saturday. I took the car to the dealer and explain to them about the leaking and showed them some pictures I had taken. They also agreed that it must be the coolant. "Luckily," the car started leaking when I was at the dealer and they could see what I was dealing with. After giving it a good inspection, they found that the radiator had a tiny hole which was causing the leak. How that hole got there, they couldn't tell. Anyway, I told them (and they knew) that I had just had the car serviced there in January and that my 3-year warranty had just expired in that same month. I left the car there over the...
:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Premium Pkg
One of the results when I google “mazda dsa goodwill” is a link to a BMW document that identifies DSA as dealer self authorized. So maybe that’s what it means for Mazda also?

Upvote 0
:
2018 CX-5 Touring AWD
One of the results when I google “mazda dsa goodwill” is a link to a BMW document that identifies DSA as dealer self authorized. So maybe that’s what it means for Mazda also?
Makes sense. It was the dealer who decided to do it for me free of charge.

Upvote 0

yrwei52

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech Pkg
Contributor
:
Plano, Texas, USA
Makes sense. It was the dealer who decided to do it for me free of charge.
This means maintaining a good relationship with a good dealer sometimes may get a good favor from them when needed.

Upvote 0

Latest posts