Latest version available for infotainment system with 10" screen?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether there is a site that shows the latest version available for the new infotainment 10 inch screen?

Thank you,
Oleg

What’s that?

YouTube is a video sharing service that allows users to watch videos posted by other users and upload videos of their own. The service was started as an independent website in 2005 and was acquired by Google in 2006.

As far as a website that shows the most recent update, all I could find was this page, which basically just states that you can contact your dealer to update your CMU (infotainment system).

Upvote 0
It's annoying that they don't just post the most current version on that page, along with a change log. Seems like such an easy thing to start doing.

Upvote 0
Looks like for the 10", for NA, it's 7000C0A-NA03_11022. Year 2021 model.

Can the new 10" updates be done over the air? I see a PDF that shows pulling it off of a USB stick.

Upvote 0
If you have Mazda connected services set up, it should be available over that connection. There is a menu to check for updates, I think it is under Settings - System. Mine is also at 11022 for 2021 CX-5.

Upvote 0
My new 2021 is version 11022, and I wasn't able to update over the air. Would that be done with My mazda app?

Upvote 0
Just chatted with Mazda customer support. Latest version for 2021 is 11026. Was told to visit the dealer for update.

Upvote 0
Just chatted with Mazda customer support. Latest version for 2021 is 11026. Was told to visit the dealer for update.
I have a 2021 CX-5 built in Nov. 2020. I just checked my software version and it’s 11022. Two questions:

1. Does the dealer charge to update the software?

2. What do you get with the updates?

Upvote 1
I haven't had time to call my dealer to find out how to get update done and won't have time for a while.
1. I wouldn't think they would charge, should be warranty. But, suggest you call local dealer and find out the process, you may need to take it in.
2. I can't find any documentation on differences, so may just be big fixes. Dealer may know.

Upvote 0
Hello, new member, 1st post. I have a new 3 week old 2021 CX 5 GT Reserve…non turbo. Was at the dealer this morning. They updated system and Gracenote.

System is now: 11026
GN is now: 1.1.1.02071

Since my car is so new, there was no charge.

Upvote 0
Back