Kitten > MSP

pluto316 said:
...but my kitten needed his leg removed or to be put to sleep.

The kitty won, the MSP stays slow.
so does your Kitten.

im sorry. that was wrong, but it was there.... (eek2)

capnsavem said:
so does your Kitten.

im sorry. that was wrong, but it was there.... (eek2)

Dude, it's a weight reduction. I expect a higher kitty top running speed.

capnsavem said:
nice one! thanks for taking my comment lightly (rei)

I am thinking about making him a ROBOTIC LEG with carbonfiber and titainum over-nighted from Japan.

Jdm Cat

Attachments

• jdmcat.JPG
    jdmcat.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 818
hahahahaha, i feel bad for your cat, but i like your sense of humor with it.

And kittens are just irrestistable.

good luck with all this, i have been in vet medicine for over 8 years. amputations can be tricky, but most bounce back really well only thing that is weird is phantom pains, sometimes it might act like its leg is still there and it can even feel the pain that was associated with it. glad your in good spirits about it, at least the speed wont complain about it's neglect.

Velocifero said:
good luck with all this, i have been in vet medicine for over 8 years. amputations can be tricky, but most bounce back really well only thing that is weird is phantom pains, sometimes it might act like its leg is still there and it can even feel the pain that was associated with it. glad your in good spirits about it, at least the speed wont complain about it's neglect.

Can I mail you my cat in a box and you give me a discount?

SIBalla23 said:
If you dont mind me askin, why did the cat need the leg to be removed?

Because his ******* moron of a dog knuckles was "playing" around with this kitten and shattered his leg.

pluto316 said:
Can I mail you my cat in a box and you give me a discount?
if he/she can wait i'll be in orlando on March 3,4,5, I could just jerry rig the surgery there if you want. j/k mail it to me, thats fine, then it won't have to wait. but I should let you know I am not a surgeon, just a surgery technician, but i have watched plenty of amputations so I think I have it pretty much under control. It is the rear right leg right?

Back