• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Kinugawa Turbo Exhaust Manifold - anyone heard of it?

hornsfan10609

Certified Mazda Tech
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege x2
Sweet, I've never seen it either. It appears that the turbo will interfere with the AC compressor/PS pump since it relocates it to the left, would also probably require a custom DP.

Jackie chan

Team Pro5
:
Pro5
Interesting. Never seen it either. I wish the outlet was on the other side. Just makes more sense to run the cold side of the turbo on the passenger side of the car. That's how my hiboost is.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

hornsfan10609

Certified Mazda Tech
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege x2
You would need all custom oil and water lines and downpipe, someone should try it out

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
I might try this since I am planning on doing a custom turbo back and I already have modified oil and coolant lines. I am currently breaking in a freshly built engine so I will be on the stocker for at least another month.

Jackie chan

Team Pro5
:
Pro5
I might try this since I am planning on doing a custom turbo back and I already have modified oil and coolant lines. I am currently breaking in a freshly built engine so I will be on the stocker for at least another month.
That would be awesome!

Jackie chan

Team Pro5
:
Pro5
Definitely getting one of those subaru flanged ones, thanks for posting that up. That'll be a good spare if my hiboost manifold ever cracks. And I love subaru turbos.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

mazdaspeedp

Msp 666 Aka Christine
Contributor
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I would just go for a pope manifold. Or a steedspeed if you can find one.

Latest posts