Just picked up an 07 Legacy Spec B

Nouse4aname

:
2003 Mazda Protege5/2007 Legacy GT Spec B
So the Protege5 has a new stablemate. Sold my GTI and just got this 07 Subaru Legacy Spec B. Car is a beast and a sleeper with its 5.1 second 0-60. Basically a WRX with an STI transmission and a more lux interior. When I was shopping I was looking at the new Mazda3, Veloster Turbo, Mini, etc. But I found this rare beauty for $4k+ less what those cars would have cost and had to jump on it. The power is intoxicating.
726JqyL.jpg

lxZ1ANE.jpg

xBrBo9d.jpg

UPrhnCJ.jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice! You will love the Subie, those engines are magical power making machines. If you are into such things they left an awful lot of power on the table in the interests of long term reliability. That and a set of Tien COs and you are set for life.

Thanks, it looks to be already lowered. And the previous owner removed the amber lenses from the headlights. Trying to figure out what else was done. No apparent engine mods. Just some quad exhaust tips.

Believe it or not that is actually stock height for the Spec B. The quad tips are factory as well, Subaru went nuts with that Spec B package!

Subie forum guys are pretty sure it's mildly lowered. Looking at stock pics I think so too. And that quad exhaust is just some cheesey chrome tips, not stock.

This showed up on my doorstep today.
9FxU7Kn.jpg

vnsmMea.jpg

Especially nice since the silly quad tips the prior owner welded on are rusty as hell right now.
inZRXr6.jpg

Back