Just Ordered My Cp-e Intake!!!!!

colin949

I think it's one of the best things out there as for modding a mazda6 check it out, cp-e.com or mazda6 tech.com or 6club.com. Everyone loves it plus almost 25 wheel horsepower!!! yayeah!!, i'll post pics when i get it in.

Got one if anyone else wants it

I actually just bought my car and ordered one as well. Today I received the intake and the MAF-ci package. Unfortunelty this weekend some drunk ass slammed into my car and I have a feeling they are going to total it. So I will never feel the power. But if anyone else is interested it is still in the box un-opened and I will save some one some money. Plus there's like a 2 week waiting list for these because there so new. Definelty worth the money. Lucky you!!!!!!

noo way that is soo bad, one of my good friends best friend had a sti parked and a drunk driver slammed into it and totalled it to, then he let him borrow his car the next day and outside his house a drunk driver slammed into his truck and totalled it to, stupid drunk drivers!!! sorry to hear about that hope you get another mazda6, or a car just as tyte!!

Yeah let me know what it sounds like and what kind of difference it makes. 25 hp should make a big difference.

No check engine light. Thats the point of the Mafci system. It corrects the maf voltage, and prevents the A/F mix from going lean during closed loop fuel modes. Thus preventing the P0171 and P0174 cels.

Its about 20 ft/lbs more torque (across almost the entire band) and about 20-25 more whp. Its not so much an intake, as a "chip and intake".

Here's the CP-E FAQ for more information.
http://forum.mazda6tech.com/about1009.html

brandon just check mazda6club.com or mazda6tech, there is tons of vidoes of it, its a great mod!! let you know more when i install mine.

go to cp-e.com its an intake system with a chip that tunes the air to fuel ratio better, which in turn gives more horsepower than all the other intakes out there.

hey brandon44 i miite be interested in buying it from u...how much is one of those systems and does it require professional installation? my e-mail ish jbson87@gmail.com, if u can e-mail me da info for the product please.thanks..tyte ass stuff (rockon)

those dynos = bs, 1st off the stock runs have HUGE dips in them near where the "peak" hp of the mod is over the stock hp, looks to me like they either a)lifted off the throttle, or b) bsed the dyno to look like that, also if it changes A/F ratios, wouldn't it be very important to SHOW that on the dynos???

i am gunna have to disagree i've whached the videos it totally changes the 6 from weak to a complete beast, sound and power wise!! As for pricing it's 530 for the entire kit, and from the power increase it's damn worth the money. You can install it your self it comes with pin point intructions so you shouldn't have any problems, and why would you want to take it to be professionally installed when you would have a lot more satisfaction knowing that you installed that b**** yourself, just my opinion, the intake is a must have for the mazda6

stockhp.gif

that dyno is of an automatic 6s with the injen intake and the cp-e customiser which fixes the cel and adds more power, a automatic always dynos lower than a manual, and at stock they dynoed a manual at 178 believe able i think so. the cpe intake adds would be right at 200 horsepower spiking at 206

ok wow...i dont really understand everything you guys are talking about hahaha the CP-E system seems really expensive..i dont dink i can afford dat shiit lol how much ish da Injen CAI system? would it still be worth its money too hab at least dat installed? i dunt wanna spend more than 300 .... (band)

actually how much do cai's usually cost ?? estimate? and ish da AEM or Injen CAI better? damn...i need to know more lol

Back