Just got my 2012 CX-9 touring.

Jfields21

Hey everyone, I am back in the vehicle I should have never left. I got out of my 2008 CX-9 Sport about a year ago and regretted it ever since. So I got a killer deal on a 2012 CX-9 Touring. Can anyone give me some pointers on the new one? Is it much different than my 08? Also I have all the upgrade stuff but Navigation. I have read that youcan buy the CD and install it and have the navigation. Is this true?

Thanks for all your help.

Just wondering what did you pay for yours? I would answer your other questions but I just got one and idk.

We just bought a new '12 CX-9 GT for $200 under invoice, and another $4500 off in additional rebates. Couldn't pass it up.

-The deals and rebates Mazda are offering a great. I was originally looking at a smaller SUV like the CR-V or CX-5, but I couldn't justify paying more for one of those when I could get a much bigger, nicer, and higher quality car for less. The only negative so far is the fuel economy.

The deals on remaining 2012 CX-9s have been amazing since November, when the 2013 models shipped. I bought my 2012 CX-9 Grand Touring (Crystal White Pearl w/ Bose/Moonroof Pkg & Power Liftgate) on the day after Thanksgiving. It had a sticker price of $37,385 and I paid $29,207 (including $500 Owner Loyalty because I own a 2006 Mazda3). My sales guy told me he couldn't sell me a CX- 5 Grand Touring for a penny less than what I was paying for a much nicer, roomier and more luxurious CX-9!

I referred a friend of my mom's to my salesman and he sold her a 2012 CX-9 Sport last month for $23k!!! It may not have all the features that my GT has, but for a single mom with four kids on a budget, it's a LOT of car for amazingly little money! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it that it doesn't seem "basic" or "cheap" in any way, even the cloth seats are very upscale.

Back