Jose Quotes

Hehe, What's up with The Man, anyway? Is he EVER in a good mood? The guy seriously needs to get laid.

TheMAN, his advice and his vaunted faq have had more holes shot in it than a poorly written Star Trek plot. I've not met him, but people who have have told me that he is as much a jackoff in real life as he is on the forums.

Dude, TheMAN stole my "mad tyte" catchphrase!

TheMAN said:
...just because their car has the mad tyte body kit...
That board is so b****y, I never see any s*** like "You guys are too poor" s*** on here...and why the **** do they care about this board if they have thier own...

just a ****** pointless waste of time...

Captain KRM P5 said:
TheMAN, his advice and his vaunted faq have had more holes shot in it than a poorly written Star Trek plot.
You mean all of them?

(rofl)

i kid,i kid.

"MSP boosts stock 9 psi"
uh huh sure.

the FAQ is cool though, dont get me wrong...

The ***...er, FAQ has some good info to be sure. I use it occassionally for..um...a question....

But in all honesty, WHO THE **** CARES?! I mean, just get in your car, drive, have fun, mod it if you want, be enthusiastic. Why do we need "this board" vs. "that board" bulls*** again?

they totally took that quote out of the context that i used it in and applied it to fit into their stupid little bulls*** about how the p5 drivers try to seperate themselves from the sedan drivers, which is total BS. just wait till i activate my acount over there

The **** dude....the thread that talks s*** about our board is on YOUR BOARD. I dont see any threads here that are like "That board sucks LOLOLOOLLL".

"why are you whining about us, and our poor patheic 1800 member forum? feeling a little like the buff guy with the small penis syndrome, while us "nerds" pack the wallop?"
Yes, you figured it out...dude, maybe read that thread started on your board. First of all im not whining, and second of all, no one really gives a ****.

" if your intent is to seperate us and divide said community, don't bother registering.. that's why it's called a web.. it has choices. nobody forces you to click them all."
MY intent? I dont really care how many boards there are, we all drive the same car, so where do you get that my intent is to seperate anyone? Also, Its not called a web because there are choices. Its called a web because everything is linked. THATS why its called web. Its not called the WORLD WIDE CHOICE: EVERY LINK IS A CHOICE.

jeez whatever why am i even wasting my time continuing this bulls***....

let whatever be whatever. no one cares. at least i dont.

cablemirc said:
i don't see you over there trying to make the community any better... or tie us together in any way
well I've been over there for a little while now and have been doing business in rather good standing actually...

whatever, it sounds like those guys just felt like bitching about something, then someone found my quote and twisted it to make me sound like an arrogant prick because i drive a p5. bulls***, pure bulls***.

The reason why I brought the attention of that thread back to this board was that I was bothered by Jose's comments being completely misconstrued. I felt that Jose was wronged and that he is completely entitled to defend/clarify himself.

It never was my intent to provoke a fight between boards; I feel that both boards have great value. A number of members post frequently in both.

But if you're going to go out of your way to quote someone that puts him or her in bad light, that person has every right to have their due!

rktktpaul said:
The reason why I brought the attention of that thread back to this board was that I was bothered by Jose's comments being completely misconstrued. I felt that Jose was wronged and that he is completely entitled to defend/clarify himself.

It never was my intent to provoke a fight between boards; I feel that both boards have great value. A number of members post frequently in both.

But if you're going to go out of your way to quote someone that puts him or her in bad light, that person has every right to have their due!
thats exactly the way i felt. it was like they were twisting my quote to try and show how members of this board are dickheads, which we are not. i did not want to start anything, i just told them that i didnt apreciate it and left it at that.

thanks paul (2thumbs)

protejay5 said:
thats exactly the way i felt. it was like they were twisting my quote to try and show how members of this board are dickheads, which we are not. i did not want to start anything, i just told them that i didnt apreciate it and left it at that.

thanks paul (2thumbs)
For j00, anytime!!

Latest posts

Back