"Jerks" when shifting gears

:
2007, Mazda CX 9, AWD Sports
I need help guys.. I just bought a 2007 CX9 AWD Sports and had a vibrations when driving so I borrowed a car lift and lifted the whole car in the air and drive to check for a problem but for my mistake, the Skid control and TCS off lights both came on while on drive in the air, so I lowered the car down, stopped the engine and hook up the OBDII to look up what went wrong and when I turn the iginition back on the lights are not on anymore and there are no more codes according to OBII so I didn't bother click the "Erase Code" button but when I drove the car out from the shop I started to feel the "Jerk" on a gear shifts at low speed with steady gas, then the Skid Control and TCS off light came back on again for about 3 mins then it went off. So for 2 days now, today I still have the "Jerk" when shifting. Goodnews is I got rid of the vibrations by balancing all 4 tires but the Bad news is, I now have the "Jerk" when shifting. Can anyone please help me and tell me how to get my car back to its normal driving without taking the car to the dealership? Thanks you in advanced!

Back