Jensen VM9312/Panasonic CQ-VD7200U

Jon45189

Has anyone here ever used or seen a Jensen VM9312 in-dash monitor? How is the picture quality?

Also, what about the Panasonic CQ-VD7200U? How is that?

I'm looking for an in-dash monitor for my M3, and it doesn't have to support nav, but that would be nice. Lookin' for a nice, cheap one, but will spend more if I have to.

Jon45189 said:
Has anyone here ever used or seen a Jensen VM9312 in-dash monitor? How is the picture quality?

Also, what about the Panasonic CQ-VD7200U? How is that?

I'm looking for an in-dash monitor for my M3, and it doesn't have to support nav, but that would be nice. Lookin' for a nice, cheap one, but will spend more if I have to.[/quote]
Picture quality is terrible on the jense compared to the better brands in my eyes. MA audio, jensen, dual all seem to be about the same POS.
Have not seen the panasonic.

Cheap and quality dont go together. Also if you are gonna buy one of these from any company I highly suggest picking up an extension warrenty. This is a high failure product type from all of the manufacturers.

So, you pretty much get what you pay for?

What are some brands I should be looking into? As I said, I'm not afraid to reach deep into my pockets.

Monitor wise, I have not heard much bad about panasonic but never sold/installed them either.
Eclipse, Alpine, Pioneer, and clarion made a decent product.
The alpine had the best display

Is there a big different between a motorized flip up monitor and a double din monitor that sits inside the console or is it really all personal preference?

get a motorized flip out, u can flipt it in when u dont need to and risk scratching it since it is touch screen and it looks pimpin..i have a jensen vm9510 touch screen 7inch and it is badass...picture quality is really good with dvds and music videos..all depends on what u download.and mine has a sd slot

Jon45189 said:
Is there a big different between a motorized flip up monitor and a double din monitor that sits inside the console or is it really all personal preference?

I would go for a double din screen.
They look better and break less. Not to mention they wont block AC vents and and they dont stick 2" out of the dash.

1sty said:
I would go for a double din screen.
They look better and break less. Not to mention they wont block AC vents and and they dont stick 2" out of the dash.
my tv screen doesnt block the vents...it opens jsut under them because the dash kit has the opening lowest closer to the ac controls... in my opinion flip out is better and cleaner looking..u can hide the screen when u want.

Back