JDM tails

03-MP9902TLA5DJM-1.jpg

Is that them? If so, ebay.

lol I got my set threw corksport they have them for sale on the site.

Last edited:
Corksport is the place to go unless you can find them in the f/s section.

They are EDM tails
we had them on the 323f Bj (protege5) 1998 -2000 . Search ebay U.k there might be someone breaking theres?? If you do get them from the u.k , I think you will need the tail lights loom / bulb holders too

This is correct, the USDM lights and JDM lights carry two different wiring harnesses, its very easy to replace, if you can change the bulb you can change the housing. make sure you keep those rubber vent things on and pointed down to avoid moisture build up in the housing itself.

Corksport for reals.

Oh yea those alteezas are fail.

Why no protegegarage? I've dealt with them a bunch of times. A little delayed, but the shippings free so I can't complain. But I'll def be getting them from corksport next paycheck

Ken is less than reliable for communication and he won't even let you know ahead a time if a part is out of stock. Many people have had issues with them on here, including me.

Why no protegegarage? I've dealt with them a bunch of times. A little delayed, but the shippings free so I can't complain. But I'll def be getting them from corksport next paycheck

The one's I've got threw corksport do say england on the outside housing and they do come with a harness for both taillight's direct plug and play no regret's.

They are EDM tails
we had them on the 323f Bj (protege5) 1998 -2000 . Search ebay U.k there might be someone breaking theres?? If you do get them from the u.k , I think you will need the tail lights loom / bulb holders too

Yeah, someone of us got them with the car... (headbang) Less to buy if you want jdm look..

You could also check germanys ebay.de for those lights. Germany has LHD cars, but does it matter that fog light in on left side?

wouldnt matter about the fog on the lhs, considering all american cars are LHS :p

The Australians had the JDM tails up to June 2002, then they changed to what you guys have as stockers...

Back