Japanese Tail Lights

Updated bulb list that is verified to fit into my "JDM" lights:

*Pair of 1156 (backup lights)
*Pair of 7507 (available only in Amber and have the offset pins) (new)
*Pair of 1157 (dual filament brake lights)
*Pair of 194 (bottom lights)

:)

7dd11094.jpg

2cd3dd11.jpg

Last edited:
These lights are really sweet. They look so much more classy than the originals. I also think they're shaped a little better to fit the body, but maybe it's in my head.

I would definitely recommend these lights to anyone. I almost want to get another set just to have them around. :)

I'll have to do a proper photoshoot with the Canon 50mm Compact Macro. It's probably the sharpest 50mm Canon makes, especially for the price.

I took these pics with it. Only white balancing applied to these pics. (And I'm going to stop whoring, I promise.)

6965513892_3ece146975_b.jpg

7151002903_ae39e6ef55_b.jpg

Last edited:
I figured I would follow up with a pic, even if it's not as good as I might have promised (harsh lighting courtesy of the setting sun). I have chrome coated amber lights in the turn signals. Looks pretty dope.

Here we go. JDM-themed shot. 190,000 miles on this car and it's looking mint as ever.

JDM: It's better with than without by Allo JDM, on Flickr

Last edited:
Updated bulb list that is verified to fit into my "JDM" lights:

*Pair of 1156 (backup lights)
*Pair of 7507 (available only in Amber and have the offset pins) (new)
*Pair of 1157 (dual filament brake lights)
*Pair of 194 (bottom lights)

Thanks for the easy-to-follow rundown! Got my lights installed today. Pics to follow.

Can some PM me about those sweet tail lights? I think I made up my mind. The only problem is that I don't know what bulbs to put into. Can someone help me out as well.

As the last solution avaliable i can hook you up with the lights ready to bolt onto your car and go.

Can you let me know PLEASE cause I found some but in USED condition on ebay. I just ebay the contact seller if there are any dents, scratches, etc. Seller selling it for 270(shipped). Think you can pm'd me?

Can you let me know PLEASE cause I found some but in USED condition on ebay. I just ebay the contact seller if there are any dents, scratches, etc. Seller selling it for 270(shipped). Think you can pm'd me?

If the lights are in really good shape and include the harnesses it might be a good way to go. We have no plans to offer a GB on the lights again.

-Derrick

If you decide you want a pair of new ones, hit me up with a PM, sorry for the threadjack Derrick.

If the lights are in really good shape and include the harnesses it might be a good way to go. We have no plans to offer a GB on the lights again.

-Derrick
In this case I might just dismount mine and put them in a museum somewhere.

Or a safe deposit box will work too.

Back